Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Name Bracket

I know we are not the first to do this, but since we are quickly approaching bracket season, and since brackets are one of my little obsessions, AND we have settled on a name for Baby Girl (!), we thought this might be a fun way to do it.

Today, we reveal 32 names on a baby name bracket. Tomorrow, there will be 16 left, then 8 on Weds, 4 on Thursday, and the championship game on Friday! Most (but not all) of these names are names we actually considered, but some were put in or invented for fun. There are four "pods" of names, coming from Popular Names, Laurie's Family, Cort's Family, and Wild Cards.

If you are a parent or a brother/sister of one of us, you will know the name before it hits this blog. Otherwise, let March Madness ensue...in February!

3 Comments:

At 4:41 PM , Blogger Angie said...

I've never really been sure about how these brackets work. Here are my 14 favorites: Madeline, Emma, Caroline, Sophie, Elizabeth, Samantha, Anna, Cary, Alice, Katie, Naomi, Nora, Annabel, and Lydia.

I have bolded my most favorite ones.

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger DVance said...

Love the bracket!

I notice lamborghini didn't make it. I guess there's always next time...

 
At 8:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laurie & Court,
Just wanted you both to know how much we enjoyed our little visitor this weekend.
He did a great job singing his first song. He really got into it the second time around and it even got a little wired up also. What a joy it is for you two to share him with us, your friends. Sure does bring back some wonderful and beautiful memories.

I played the piano so YaYa could spend time with him. Thank you for being so thoughtful and allowing him to spend time with his grandparents.

I'm still waiting on the day when I get to keep Isabella for a weekend. She may be in college before that happens, because Beth and Josh do not want her out of their sight. Are I could be in the nursing home in my rocking chair. Who know's... haha
Oh well, that's life..
Enjoy reading your blog and allowing us to be a part of your blessed and talented family.

May God Bless all four of YOU...
We Love You!
BFF,
Lajuana
Custer Church of God
Custer, KY

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home