Sunday, December 28, 2008

Early Christmas Gift

On Friday, December 19, I went for my monthly baby checkup. I was flying solo that day -- Cort had to stay home with Simon who had pinkeye and an ear infection. Unexpectedly, we were able to get an ultrasound that day that could possibly reveal the sex of the baby. They were successfull! Thanks to a good friend, I brought home a picture in a sealed envelope so that Cort and I could find out together. So, over dinner that night, Cort, Simon, and I opened the envelope and got an early Christmas gift...

Forgive the poor images -- our scanner died, so I just took a picture of the ultrasound pics.














It's a GIRL!













3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Yhea!!!! Simon will be a great big brother to your little princess! Congrats and we are very excited!

Happy 2nd birthday Simon!

 
At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :)

-adriane

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Congratulations from the Renfrow clan!! How exciting!! Get ready for a sea of pink and purple. It's so much more fun with girls clothes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home