Monday, October 22, 2007

The Past Week

Yes, it's been a while since we posted. Here are a few pics from the past week.

A week ago Saturday, I ran the Bowling Green 5K. Cort usually runs the 10K, but since he is nursing an injured hip/knee, he decided to join Simon, Nana B, and Granddaddy in cheering me on. I did well for me -- around 31 minutes or something, and I didn't have to stop. Not bad, considering I've only run twice since Labor Day. Ha!

Simon had to bundle up for the 40+ degree temperature.














After the race, we all went to Teresa's Restaurant for breakfast. Simon tried out a piece of wheat toast.














Simon and his first pumpkin!














Music, anyone?














Who wouldn't love prunes when you can have this much fun eating them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home