Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WKU vs. EKU

This past weekend was quite busy. On Friday night, I went to a Ladies' Night Out at church. While I was gone, Cort prepared some homemade Indian dishes for his dinner. Ask him about them sometime!

On Saturday, we tailgated with some friends at the WKU vs. EKU game -- a huge rivalry around here! Here is a picture of me and Simon with friends Liz and Aiden Renfrow.














Simon with his pal Sydney McClanahan and his new friend, Avery Linn.
















Simon and Cort enjoying the game. Or, Cort enjoying the game and Simon enjoying his toys.














Simon liked to clap when the Hilltoppers scored!



















On Sunday, we went to Glasgow to go to church and visit with Nana B and Granddaddy. He got to meet another new friend, Tristan Muse.

5 Comments:

At 6:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww.... the Basham/Muse photo gives me a warm fuzzy!! Who would have thought when you were giggling girls that you and Tina would give Becky and us such beautiful grandsons!

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Liz said...

It was good to see you guys. Maybe in the near future we can all get together. Take care.

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger Travis said...

Look at my family, and how could you say I'm not blessed?!?

Great picture which I have commandeered to go on my work computer.

(for those who don't know, that's my wife and son on the left of the top picture)

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Cort said...

Holy cow, I just realized how much Simon looks like Uncle Dooney (Neal) in the "clapping" pic.

It's UNCANNY.

Good times this weekend. Real family stuff, that tailgating. Oh, and beating the stuffing out of Eastern.

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks Simon for hanging out with me! It was a lot of fun tailgating with you and your parents!

Sydney

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home