Saturday, August 04, 2007

Simon, Henry, and Ada

Well, we returned from our trip to Gatlinburg on Sunday around 4.30 pm. After learning that my brother Jason and his family were still visiting in Glasgow, we decided to load back up in the car and head that way. It was a quick visit, but very fun. Below are some pics from the evening.

Simon with Aunt Mandy.















Ada with Uncle Cortney.















Aunt Laurie got a smile from Ada!















Simon, Ada, and Henry in their pj's and ready for bed. Ada wasn't very excited about this.














Here is a video of Henry and Simon. Henry seemed impressed with how Simon could "wiggle wiggle." :) This has made me laugh and smile so many times. Hope you enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM , Blogger derekstellar said...

Hey it's Derek- I actually got a Blogger account, but mainly for the wrestling stuff. I just had to say that pic of Shooter w/ his Aunt Mandy just cracks me up. He's got this look on his face like you just told him something really surprising :)

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger nanab said...

I love this video!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home