Monday, February 26, 2007

Well, You Know My Name Is Simon ... And I Love to Do Drawrings!

On Sunday morning, Simon had his first big-boy bath. Now that his stump is gone, so are the days of the sponge bath -- thank goodness! He seemed to like this much better -- I think because he stayed warmer while in the water. I must say, though, that he is a slippery little guy. As we are inexperienced in the art of giving baby baths, we needed all hands on deck to get the job done.

He goes on Wednesday morning for his two-month check-up. Since this visit will involve shots, I'm sure it will be a long day for everyone. It's hard to believe he's been here that long!

Below are some pictures.

Simon during his bath. He wasn't sure what to make of this.















Simon after his bath. He's all dressed up and ready for church.














5 Comments:

At 12:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bath face made me laugh out loud!!

 
At 11:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Laurie by the way! I meant to call. I am a bad friend...

:)

Hope it was a good day for you three. See you soon.

 
At 10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cracked up at that bathtub picture. Poor baby!!!

 
At 10:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so snuggly in his church clothes!

 
At 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the first time we gave AJ a real bath. He didnt know what to think, but each time gets better for them and eventually they will not want to get out.
Or atleast thats how AJ is.
Hope to see ya soon.
P.S.we are coming up on week 29
;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home