Friday, January 12, 2007

2-week Doc Visit

Yesterday, Simon ventured out for his 2-week checkup. All news was good news. He had gained about 3 oz. since last week ( 6 lb, 12 1/2 oz.) and had grown 1/2 inch. His body length and head size were normal for his age and he was a little underweight, but safely on the chart. The doc said he was doing great.

He goes back in six weeks for...(gulp)...shots.

To give you an update on what he likes and does not like:

LIKES: to chirp while he sleeps, sleeping on mom/dad's chest, his bouncy seat, car rides, stretching, kicking anything near him

DISLIKES: baths, diaper changes, changing clothes

He also likes the bed in the spare room with a big blanket under him.

5 Comments:

At 3:57 PM , Blogger TuckerBlogSpot said...

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to leave a comment to say how proud I am of you all.
I knew that you would be fine.
Just pray for me that I can handle two just like I handle one. LOL
We love and miss you, hope to see you soon,
Love Tiffany ,Aaron,AJ and Aaden

 
At 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laurie, I think Simon likes that blanket your friend made. Very snugglie!!

 
At 6:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has hands of a musician. GOD Bless the three of you.

 
At 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks very handsome in blue....and green....and....alright he's just downright handsome!! I need some "Simon sugar" real bad!

 
At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture makes me want to take a nap. Mmm, nap.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home