Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Ballgames and Gospel Music

A couple of weekends ago, we went to a Bowling Green Hot Rods baseball game with NanaB and Granddaddy. Everyone had a good time, especially when we got snacks -- Dippin' Dots, popcorn, ice cream cones. Who wouldn't have a good time?

Naomi with NanaB and Granddaddy














Simon, watching the game and waiting for his snack.














In other news, we tried a "girlie" moment with Naomi. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not very into hair bows ... but barrettes I can handle.














To begin our Labor Day weekend festivities, we attended the Preston Family Gospel Jubilee in Breck County. It was a beautiful day, and we heard some fun music -- including Cort! Sadly, I left my phone in the car, so no photos from the event itself. We did catch Simon on drums later that night.














More to come ... the "Run for Sight 5k" on Labor Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home