Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The Continent Song

As most of you know, Simon started preschool at a local Montessori School at the beginning of August. He has learned so much already in his short time there, ranging in topics such as the names of all the planets, to counting and learning his colors in Spanish, to learning about the seven continents.

He has learned a song specifically about the continents. A lot of you have heard this song ... many times. :) We thought we'd share it with those who haven't heard it.

Lyrics:
"Continents, continents, you have to know your continents.
Continents, continents, all around the world.
Asia, Africa, North and South America.
Europe, Australia, Antarctica too!"

4 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Anonymous Aunt Nikki said...

Uncle Dooney is requesting to hear "Baa, Baa Black Sheep". We just didn't get enough of it at the cabin!

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger nanab said...

I like that better every time he sings it!

 
At 8:11 AM , Anonymous YaYa said...

I love it! Simon is teaching me how to speak Spanish, too!

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger The Cobb's said...

Hi Cort & Laurie,
Sorry I missed you four on Saturday. I had to run home and take care of a few things and when I returned you had left to YaYa's for Simon's nap.

Will you please send me your email address?
I had a request for "Hardin Springs" from the radio. We can talk more after you contact me.

God Bless.
Lajuana
Angelwingsc@bbtel.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home