Monday, June 01, 2009

Lessons from Granddaddy

For the last couple of weeks, Granddaddy has been coming to help out on some of the days Cort has had to work. During those days, he has taught Simon some important lessons ...

... like how to "play dirt." This includes shoveling dirt ...














... dumping dirt ...














... and getting covered up in dirt from head to toe.














Another important lesson that was learned was how to "paint" the house, Granddaddy's truck, the mailbox, the tree, the driveway. Of course, they painted with the best type of paint -- water.














Thanks, Granddaddy, for all of your help!

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger a said...

Did Granddaddy also give Simon lessons in choosing excellent headwear? I'm digging the cowboy hat in the first picture!

- Aunt Mandy

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger derekstellar said...

I remember when I was a youngun, pretending to paint the doors in my Mamaw's basement with water. Never realized how much I would hate actually painting the fence when I got older!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home