Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Going to the Chapel ...

On Saturday evening, we helped celebrate Uncle David and Aunt Kelly's wedding! They were married at the L & N Train Depot here in Bowling Green.

Pics of little David and little Kelly















Yes, most of my pics came out blurry, but oh well.















Of course, Simon had to give cousin Ada some love before the ceremony.















At the reception, Simon ate a banana, danced his little heart out, pointed out every crack in the floor and/or wall, climbed steps, and danced some more.















David and Kelly ... congratulations!

3 Comments:

At 7:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! I think Simon LIKES weddings. :)

NanaB

 
At 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my! David is growing up. It just seemed like yesterday that he taught me how to knit in Rodes Harlin...now he's a married man! Yay!

I am so corny.

-Mai

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I hope Simon got some good ideas for his impending wedding to Sydney...say 30 years or so from now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home