Thursday, February 28, 2008

Snow Day

For my birthday, Bowling Green received a blanket of snow on Tuesday night. We woke up on Wednesday to see the ground and roads completely covered, causing all area schools to be closed. Oddly enough, even WKU was delayed for 2 hours. Cort decided to stay home that day with Simon. Below are pictures of his experience with (what was left of) the snow on Wednesday afternoon. Notice his non-hippo and non-giraffe shoes.














Hmmmm ... snow.














While Cort was at a conference, Simon and I played with the tripod I got for my birthday. He is a bit scared of it, I think. Maybe it looks like a big spider with three legs?

4 Comments:

At 8:33 PM , Blogger kelly said...

Awww! So sweet.

Did you like our birthday song, Laurie? :o)

 
At 5:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice big boy shoes!

 
At 9:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Brandon Andrew Miles said...

Happy Birthday Laurie! I had no idea... why am I always in the dark about these things? Many happy returns!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home